Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Experience of the week

I took a very hard test last week on the doctrine of God. We were asked to list and define the attributes of God. One of these attributes was God's Will. The text we used was by Wayne Grudemn and I disagree with how he defines God's Will and I have discussed this with my prof. However, for the test, I forgot exactly how Grudemn defined the term so I put "Will: yup, God has one." Needless to say, I felt badly about being somewhat disrespectful towards God and not taking the test seriously so I apologized to my prof. about the answer I gave. When I got the test back there was no mark against me for the answer I gave. I went up to the prof. and told him I didn't think I got the grade I deserved. I pointed out what I wrote as my answer and he said, "Oh that, I just figured that you knew what that was so I didn't mark it against you."

No comments:

Post a Comment